Monday, February 21, 2011

Q&A: Iam currently covered by a medicaid womens program that only covers an annual exam, how do I switch?



Your Ad Here





Question by Margarita N: Iam currently covered by a medicaid womens program that only covers an annual exam, how do I switch?

I recently applied for CHIP perinatal benefits and was denied because I have that womens health program, but I now need coverage for this pregnancy. How do I switch from Medicaid Womens Health Program to CHIP Perinatal care? And soon, because I have docs appointments lined up already.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by drive_55_not
You really need to ask your states CHIP program people ... like as soon a s tomorrow ...

Good luck with the baby ...

.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment