Saturday, February 19, 2011

where can i buy magnetic strips in manila for DIY fridge magnets?



Your Ad Here





Question by cutie_denicha16: where can i buy magnetic strips in manila for DIY fridge magnets?

I live in the Philippines and I had bought a cross stitch book from eaby several months ago. The patterns that I would like to sew next are the fridge magnet patterns but the instruction tells me that I have to adhere a magnetic strip on the finished pattern to stick it on the fridge. I am an amateur in this kind of stuff and I was just wondering if somebody knows where I can find/buy magnetic strips in manila? Thanks for your help!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by justme
I bought mine at the grocery store in the aisle that has school supplies. i was surprised to find it there. Good luck!





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment