Thursday, March 17, 2011

Guides, Tokyo, Trains
Guides
by pt

Question by 320x200: Any guides on how to use the trains in Tokyo?

Are there any guides or tutorials online about how to get around Tokyo using the trains and subways? Things like, how to buy a ticket, how to tell which train is the one you're looking for.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by jennifer h
I recently went to Japan I had a rail pass but one could only use it on the JR trains. I always asked a railway worker for help. Lucky I had the rail stations I wanted to go written down as the People with good english is hard to find. Most helped me out as best they could and I understood what to do . The same getting a ticket for the subway ask for help again there are so many people around and usually someone helped me getting my ticket. Get a map of the rail system from the station and mark the stations you want. Always take good notice of where you need to get back to and watch for your station you need to get off at.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Guides:

Non Fiction Books blog ...
Business and Finance Books ...
Non Fiction Books blog ...
Chick Lit Books ...
Asia Books blog ...
Epics Books ...
Detectives Books ...
Science Fiction Books blog ...
Diet Books blog ...
Time Travel Books ...
Tokyo:

Literature Books blog ...
Trains:

VIDEO: Trains derailed after quake ...

No comments:

Post a Comment